Sunday 30 September 2012

First day of Cruise... went swimmingly!

Well, my iDukan app told me it was a P&V day today - so I added in some cucumber and tomato (from the allocated veg list) for lunch... Jeez it was good!  Had it with boiled eggs and meatloaf, a strange combination you might think but when you have been up since 5.30am with just a yogurt and galette inside you, anything is good!

Had a busy day at work but found with a small amount of food I was satisfied today which is good.  Was incredibly good and turned down cheesecake at the mother-in-laws and a full sunday roast at my mums. *polishes halo*  Been working since 7am and am absolutely knackered today so this will just be a short entry.  Got my chicken thighs out of the freezer to make mustard chicken tomorrow, have some left over meatloaf for lunch tomorrow and have made some Dukan mayonnaise to go with it (although with less mustard in it!).

First day on my  new placement tomorrow - spending time with the community matron so that should be interesting to find out what they do.  Another early one though (hence the organisation!)  Uniforms are ironed for Sam (aka monster) and mine is all done ready, lunches made, bags packed, books filled in and raring to go!

Will update again tomorrow

Buenos noches x

No comments:

Post a Comment